Monday, August 2, 2010

No! not a german measles!

I needed to go to school yesterday, unfortunately these red spots on my body are on their way. I could not accept the fact that they told me I have measles. I have never tried it before, and I will never will. I think mine is not measles. I guess?..I'm so worried about school. I need to cope up still, but this thing stops me from doing so. They said german measles is an infection that primarily affects the skin and lymph nodes. It is caused by the rubella virus (not the same virus that causes measles), which is usually transmitted by droplets from the nose or throat that others breathe in. Rubella infection may begin with 1-2 days of mild fever (99-100° F/37.2-37.8° C) and swollen, tender lymph nodes, usually in the back of the neck or behind the ears. A rash then begins on the face and spreads downward. As it spreads, it usually clears on the face. These things already happened to me last week. It's impossible for me to have this kind of measles. Anyways, I'm going to school today! Nobody can stop me. Because really, I needed to study harder, really. And then, I miss my friends. Bye. (:
These red spots... Oh! so irritating to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment