Monday, May 31, 2010

Arrival Day!

Excitement!

It was the only thing I felt that time, though I felt a little dizziness in my head.
It's so hard for me to travel using land transports, specifically, an air conditioned bus.
However, It was not a sabotage for me to be excited to give praise & worship God.
In point of fact, we arrived at Bacolod with no food stuck in our tummy, though we brought lots of food. (:
Indeed, we all lost our appetite!
There were three of us excluding one child. We arrived at 2:30pm foremost...maybe?
 I was introverted in front of them, for some reason that I have gained pounds. Whahah!
Alas, I look even better daw, says Margie, Amy & Lyn2x.
(If I know, they were just making me feel even better, preferably.)

Many happened during that day, moreover, the time when I went to the library.
In fact, I just deciphered a secret from one of the students at Bible School.
And if I will tell it, then it's not much of a secret anymore. Oopsie! (Only if you are curious enough.Hihi) 
Oh, perhaps I should tell it & I decided I should tell it. Are you surprised? 
Okay, now that I brought it up, I have to. 
So, here it goes. 

There was this guy student of PAJC (Pentecostal Assemblies of Jesus Christ) Bible School at the age of, I don't know...whose getting on a diplomat someday one year from now. Well, he is in fact a type of guy that this girl likes. Not so good looking guy with superior personality, a friendly smile, the seductive scent, the almond-like complexion with neat behavior and character, the singer type who cares a lot with God-fearing personality, a music lover guy, and a soon to be pastor one year from now.
He's course is pastoraltheology. You see, he is willing to devote himself to God, as well as this girl who admired him. For the eyes of some, this girl really reflects a perfect personality. Many admired her for her everything. I even figured out that this guy student has appreciated and admired her since the day she arrived at that place for the camp meeting, however, in there school, crushing someone is strictly prohibited, for each student must focus on its course. I have talked to this two personae who greatly bestow theirselves to God.
I also found out, that this girl who will soon graduate in her secular school, has admired this guy student recently. Eventually, their affections for each other becomes stronger, ascending through a fascinating time without telling each other. Truthfully, they've kept this secret only for themselves. I mean, just them. Nobody knows, just theirselves. Again, just their hearts, who knew. Not the two of them, but in separate ways. The guy has kept his feelings, so does the girl...


PS: I still have lots of story to narrate from their experience. So cheesy! Ayeeeh!
However, my prepaid broadband will soon expire. [Sigh]
Till next time! (:
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. [Ecclesiastes 4:9]



 


No comments:

Post a Comment