Sunday, September 19, 2010

After sharing testimonials and upon hearing God's Gospel through Ma'am PiÑero, surely we were so blessed and refreshed again. Obviously, we enjoyed each others company although we were at least only 7. I was really glad that Jireh proposed to Ma'am PiÑero to have a bible sharing whereas the Catholics will have their own as well. And here's the good news, Ma'am PiÑero will conduct bible study every Friday and everyone is welcome of course, to join us as well as those who are Catholics. Anyways, being under God's yoke is way too better than being under the enemy's yoke. Honestly, I was delighted by the word of God. He was able to move us. He was able to rejuvenate our ego. He was able to render our trust within Him to be potent as ever. He communicated with us and furnished us with His loving grace. And of course, we were able to glorify His name. However, the most important thing I've learned today with them is to "never make a vow before God if you alone can't even execute and accomplish it." Actually God has moved Ma'am PiÑero to tell us that. It was striking and probably one of the most important thing I've realized in my entire life, however it was already set in my mind, I just didn't knew it all along. To God be the Glory!




No comments:

Post a Comment